2011年1月11日星期二

Sadness!!!!!!

Today is my third day exam - building services...
The subject of examination question with I score is totally different!
I score only the one question!
Oh my God! 6 question selected 4 questions to do. But I would only noe do a question!
Over!
I certainly do not pass it!
Can only hope that I will not get F...
Because I have loans to study...
If I get the F. My CGPA will be very low...
If I PTPTN less than 2.0 would be finished!
God bless!

There are today 11 years on January 11, is five 1...
But 1 is not a good day for me...
I hate 1!
1 today proved unlucky for me!
Today reminds me of the past...
A few days ago, I saw my friend in facebook to write something...
I understand why you hate me and be me...
That thing I do really too over...
I never thought about how you feel...
Do whatever I want...
You're busy and not free...
I was angry you...
You nid study and can not go out...
I am also angry you...
You go out with friends...
I was jealous and angry you...
I always quarrel with you juz bcoz little thing...
I thought give u care was enough...
I never thought about what you want...
I am a selfish person...
Only think about myself...
With my bad temper...
I never throw in the towel...
Everything that I was right...
Eventually cause such a result...
I'm really not a good man...
Forget it... The past is past...
Now I should concentrate on my next Examination - measurement...
I am sure that families pass...
But I also want to get A...
I will try to do it... I hope I can do...
Come on now!
You can do it!














今天是我第三科的考试-building services。
结果考试出的题目跟我读的完全不一样!
我读的它只出一题!
天啊。6题选4题来做。但我却只会那么一题!
完了!
我肯定不及格了!
只能希望我不会拿到F。
因为我是有贷款读书的。
如果我拿F。我的CGPA就会很低了。
如果少过2.0我的PTPTN就完了!
老天保佑。

还有今天是11年1月11号。5个1。
但是1对我来说并不是个好日子。
我讨厌1。
今天也证明了1对我来说不吉利!
今天又让我想起了过去。
前几天,我在facebook看见我的朋友写了一些东西。
我才明白你为什么那么讨厌我和很我了。
我做的事确实太过分了。
我从来就没想过你的感受。
为所欲为。
你忙不得空。
我却生气你不陪我。
你读书不能出。
我也生气你。
你跟朋友出去。
我又吃醋而生气你。
我总是为了一些小事而和你吵。
以为只要给你关心那就够了。
我从来就没想过你要的是什么。
我是个自私的人。
只会为我自己而想。
加上我的脾气很坏。
我从不认输。
什么都觉得我是对的。
最后也造成这样的结果。
我真的不是个好男人。
算了。过去的都过去了。
现在我应该专心在我下一科考试-measurement。
这科我是有把握及格。
可我更想拿A。
我会尽量去做。希望我能做到。
加油吧!
你能的!

没有评论:

发表评论