2011年1月22日星期六

Back JB...

2day I finally go back my hometown - Johor bahru...
Actuali I dun wan go back so early although I have finish exam 1 week adi...
But I have forced by parent...
They ask me go back in morning...
But I sleep untill 11am oli wake up and still dun wan prepare for go back...haha...
After tis,my mum call me and scold me y I still havent go back...
Then I oli prepare for go back JB...
I vry reluctant to go back...haizzzzzzzzzzzz....
I m my frenz go to new terminal bus station at tasik selatan tat...
Inside tat like airport is vry big and comfortable...
JB bus station oso no like tat...
haha...
Ten I buy 2.30pm bus ticket...
But the bus==
vry uncomfortable lo...
haizzzzzzzzz....
next time dun wan buy the bus company liao...
Finally, I have safe reach home...
haha...

没有评论:

发表评论