2011年1月28日星期五

Birthday + Buzy day....

Yesterday is my birthday...
I m 21 yrs adi...
Haha...
I hear other ppl say 21 yrs birthday is vry important...
It is a yrs behalf u have reali grow up adi...
But I feel juz like normal birthday...haha....
Yesterday is my birthday but vry buzy...
Morning wake up nid help my mum bake biscuit for CNY...
Every year is my sister help mum to bake de...
But she go taiwan study adi n my brother work...
Juz left me can help mum...
Haha...
Tis biscuit is call satay fish biscuit...
It make by Satay fish, butter,flour, baking powder n eggs...
Vry simple...
Then make a shape for it and bake it 10 minit...
Finally is a biscuit lo...
Wahaha...
After finish, I have go out v my frenz to celebrate...
Actuali juz go watch movie and eat oli la...
We go watch 'the green honest'...
Tis movie gt some funny but oso boring...
After tis I go cut my hair for CNY...
Tis is vry expensive around RM50...
Bcoz near CNY le...
Haha...
At night, sure stay at home to care the baby lo...
Haizzzzzz....so poor...
In addition, my hand have recovery adi^^
But havent all la...


没有评论:

发表评论